Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
So, they want to get 1000 units installed by the end of 2021.
at 1 scan per day @ 20/scan, thats 3m/yr, but at 5/day @ $30/scan (their suggested cost), now we're at 39m.

at 12k units installed (they want 15k by 2024!)...
at 1 scan per day @$20/scan, thats 37m/yr, but at 5/day @ $30/scan, now we're at 468m.

I think 200m by 2024 might be achievable **IF** this works. I'm concerned it might be vaporware as their website is really short on details. I wonder if the radiology community sees that this might be giving them possibly alot of work upfront, but I suspect that Nanox has plans for AI reads long term and eventually will outsource alot of their scans as part of the package. I wouldnt be surprised if a small but vocal portion of radiologists will see this as a potential pathway to having some of their workload outsourced and fight against it / happily point out its shortcomings.

FWIW, $200m at 35x P/S is 7b and this is currently at 1.5b... but really expect slow sales and a bumpy ride early.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.