Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
So what happened? How did it come out?

I haven't gotten the supplies yet! We spent the last couple of weekends too busy for me to get to do anything that I wanted to do, but I get a lot of stuff I needed to do finished.

Right now I'm looking for a hand-held fan. I saw one that holds water and mists you, but I'm not sure that's what I want. It would have the paint coming from the center of the fan and I think it will work best with the paint coming from behind the fan. Plus, I would have to work with water colors to get the right consistency if I use the fan with the water bottle. I may check out the dollar store, I think that they usually have that sort of thing for sale. I'm shooting for this weekend to give it a try if I can find the fan!

LWW
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.