Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 24
So you're too lazy to verify it, but not too lazy to made a broad generalization about me and what happened?

Well, since you asked... you've got a pretty set pattern. I trust you when you say that it got ugly elsewhere. I am sure u were paying attention to every detail. Afterall, it really is all about *you*, isnt it?

I believe that you posted a picture of yourself, once, at a dog park or somewhere. If that was you, then my impression of you was that you were an attractive woman and would easily attract others to you. More attractive than average.

However, your impuse to repell others is very strong. Its like a "look at me, look at me" and when they do, you start in with the "how can you look at me? I am such a failure".

You might be a drama addict. ~j
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.