Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Hello,

I think the software industry is one with very strong Rule Makers. That's why I fell that a software company should be considered too.
Software companies (mostly) have high margins, lots of cash, good growth and a small flowie.

Efti
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I would love to see Adobe added to the portfolio. Tom G and the guys have been extolling the Rule Maker-ness of Adobe in a series of articles the last few weeks. The conclusion that I make from the articles is that Adobe get a high RM score, but apparently is still an "up and coming" RM. When do they get to graduate? I think what's holing Tom back is the qualitative aspects of the company, such as a strong brand identity and overall leadership in the industry.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Wait for the numbers and analysis for Oracle and Siebel. I like them even more then Adobe. Oracle is a mature gorilla (a true one! - see the gorilla game board for more information) which has found new tornado markets. Siebel is a young gorilla (of CRM software) at the beginning of "Main Street" with a lot of growth potential. It will be fun to analize them.

Efti