No. of Recommendations: 1
According to Sy Harding's Seasonal Buy and Sell system October 16 marks the beginning of the time to start figuring out when to start buying again. Mungofitch uses October 14. The MACD is presently marginally bullish for both the DOW and S&P 500. $NAHLR is down considerably and so is its MACD.
I don't know how to access the 'fast-reacting NH-NL from the Nasdaq" or the MACD on the 'S&P equal weight total return index (RSP),' which my notes indicate are two of Mungofitch's parameters. Yahoo! Finance shows the S&P Equal Weight Index, ^SPXEW, as slightly negative on its MACD.
In the meantime, the mungofitch 99 day indicator is still on its positive phase and will continue to be so until at least the end of January.
So, if I have this thing anywhere near right, if the indications don't change by the close on the 16th, the answer is 'maybe not yet'.
Right?
D
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.