Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Some voices from our AOL board...

Subject: Third Quarter
Date: Thu, Nov 27, 1997 00:25 EST
Message-id: <19971127052500.AAA15569@ladder02.news.aol.com>

No posts lately. Poor third quarter earnings were to be expected, given sale of Webb County disposal facility and startup of operations at Altair Ranch, although frankly they were a little worse than I expected. Hope to see considerably better picture 6 months or a year from now.

==========

Subject: Re: Direct Wireless
Date: Fri, Oct 10, 1997 15:02 EDT
Message-id: <19971010190200.PAA23512@ladder01.news.aol.com>

I like the price movement the last couple of days!

I think reason you don't see anything about Direct Wireless in 10-Q is that it's not an important part of their business. The upside in this stock is in the disposal well operations, the new Houston property, and, in my opinion, the Australian oil interests.

=========

Subject: Direct Wireless
Date: Fri, Sep 26, 1997 22:24 EDT
Message-id: <19970927022400.WAA19395@ladder02.news.aol.com>

Does anyone know why the 10-Q's make no mention of GTII's stake in Direct Wireless?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.