No. of Recommendations: 1
Someone just had a bunch of segments on Southwest and they were talking about the experience. There were a couple of women in Phoenix that were refusing to wear a mask and then claimed they didn't have one befure Southwest provided them (typical of Phoenix).

Southwest also blocks the middle seats (maybe not if you are traveling with someone). Overall the person thought things went well. I think Atlanta airport got lower grades.

I've been fortunate to fly mostly business class in my limited flying over the last few years but I know when I flew coach and if the middle seat was empty the experience was HUGELY better, even on very long flights.

One of my worst experiences was a last minute flight change and coming back from SD to Baltimore stuck in a middle seat near to a good sized guy. Thankfully in those days I was quite slender.

AA is definitely near the bottom with any kind of social distancing.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.