Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
someone please tell me how a company with awards for excellence in customer service can ignore the customer. as an employee i take it personally when someone says we give bad customer service. my office has won an award 6 mo.s running for excellent customer service. we focus on our customer and try to do the right thing.

as i understand the process, 40 people are called per banking center per month to get their feeling on customer service in that particular banking center. i think this means bac is serious about customer service. anyway -- that's just an insider's view.

by the way -- not a sinking ship -- maybe one who is in to port at the moment -- i think by the end of 2001 we will see another split and a very strong stock price. let's not forget that in 97 NB stock split at 88 and then in '98 it hit the 90's again. always a strong performer with no signs of change. the company is as strong as ever and growing. i read an article today that firmly places Lewis as CEO when big daddy Hugh retires, don't look for anything bad to happen there, since he is already running the company. look at the facts and i think anyone can see that this is a good time to get in on a good stock!!!

And as always, thank you for your business!!!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.