Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
someone put on a new one.

Sorry, this will seem familiar territory as I posted the odds for a similar market condition time before last. One in four chance we will have a rise on the S&P today but not as much as yesterday. Not quite 2 chances in 10 of a larger rise in the S&P today compared to yesterday's 17.41 pts. Overall odds today will be an up day are 43%, that today will be a down day are 56%. Haven't done anything with the forecasting tool as yet, got home from chemotherapy one day late because they administered it through a catheter in my jugular...that was scarey. Mom evidently had a seizure in the nursing home, fell and broke her jaw two nights ago, she had surgery last night and I'm out of town today again checking on her health care and condition. Maybe will be able to trade tomorrow. Later on.

Bruce
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.