Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 66
someone who has traveled overseas and in the US, it is highly overrated.

You know what, c-man? That's perfectly fine, You'd rather do other things with your time and money than travel. I get that and wish you (and others with similar tastes) well. Truly. You might reconsider down the line and you might not but it's your decision, your life and your money. You get to decide.

You (and SP) (and others with similar tastes) should give the same respect to the opposite side. I'm insulted that you think i (and others) love to travel simply because we fell for some marketing campaign by a De Beers-trained travel industry. My reasons for wanting to travel are not so insipid - though, even if they were, it's my decision, my life and my money. I get to decide.

THAT'S what's behind the pile-on, dude.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.