http://www.lotterycollectors.com/

Welcome to Lotovention - Day 2!

YOU’RE INVITED !!!
23rd Annual
GLCS Lotovention
Philadelphia, PA

Friday, Saturday and Sunday
July 29 – 31, 2011

These are folks who study and collect used lottery tickets. Membership has its benefits: "The GLCS maintains a complete ticket catalog of US and Canadian ticket issues. Members have access to the online ticket database and image library."

Perhaps Art would like to make a donation of his old tickets.

--fleg
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Perhaps Art would like to make a donation of his old tickets. --fleg

Seriously? Why would anyone collect old lottery tickets?

Artie
No. of Recommendations: 1
These are folks who study and collect used lottery tickets. Membership has its benefits: "The GLCS maintains a complete ticket catalog of US and Canadian ticket issues. Members have access to the online ticket database and image library."

Talk about nose/doorknob time.

I mean no chit, someone really "studies" used lottery tickets??? The excitement must be phenomenal.
No. of Recommendations: 2
Perhaps Art would like to make a donation of his old tickets.

Speaking of donations, while I was out shopping for clothes today and I had found a pair of slim-cut jeans I liked, I was looking (in vain) for the laundering instructions on the tags inside the waistband when I came across these words:

"PLEASE DONATE WHEN NO LONGER NEEDED."

Sheesh! I need a clothing tag telling me that?! If I buy this article of clothing, I'll do whatever I want with it, thank you very much. And I typically wear clothes until they are rags, so I never have anything that's in good enough condition to donate by the time I'm done with it.

Question: What does andrew do with his old clothes?

Answer: He wears them.
These are folks who study and collect used lottery tickets.

Geez. That's more pointless than Frank Costanza collecting TV Guides.
Geez. That's more pointless than Frank Costanza collecting TV Guides.
------------------------------------------------------------
Wouldn't it be kinda cool looking through an old TV guide from your childhood and seeing and remembering what time Dukes Of Hazzard, Love Boat, Three's Company, and Mannix came on?