Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
Something that annoys me --- the addition of all of these boards that I have to keep up with. I'm never going to have a life again. I'll always be a buy and hold investor because I can never get off here to sell.

Hiya Dawn!

Since you've got so many boards that you frequent, I'm delighted that you made your way over to this one (and if that's a reason to be a buy and hold investor, then so much the better!). : )

I think there's plenty we'll be able to discuss on this board. I just love the idea of being able to get revenge...er...uh...I mean seeing to it that we can come up with ways to help people who feel that they're getting ripped off.

Tony
...but I still am...

Off2Aruba

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.