No. of Recommendations: 5
Sorry, but Obama needs a lawyer for what he did and there are some Deep Staters who should see the insides of jail cells.

Dope, your consistent message over the last several years is that lots of Democrats need to be thrown in jail.

I know you think this is a good thing.

I see it quite differently.

I see it as "punishing your political opponents" for having the temerity of being your opponents.

So far, looking back at the IRS kerfuffle and the Benghazi "scandal", and the "Lois Lerner tarmac meeting" Republicans have come up with nada for proof. Nada. As in.... one congressional investigation after another ending with no charges brought.

So please spare me the "Obama needs a lawyer for what he did" and that "Deep State" thing that you and LFO seem to be so in love with.

Nada.

You have nothing.

In addition.... it's the absolute hatred of you guys for Obama, Hillary, Comey, Mueller et al..... that just amazes me. You defend this absolute liar in the Oval Office, and are going after people no longer in office, or who have been asked to serve by Trump himself. If they are investigating Trump..... you're their mortal enemies.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.