Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Sorry guys, I guess I merged CBS and NBC. Meant to say CNBC in title.

I also e-mailed the author as soon as the board members eased my mind that there was not some lawsuit that I had never heard of.

Thanks Mish for pointing out the other mistake, too. I hadn't noticed that. Though it appears to be in the Rambus favor (I mean, names like Dell paying royalties or Micron suddenly paying up sure helps), but this mistake is both incorrect and could backfire.

I can see it now, Jack Robertson comes out a few months from now saying that Dell has discontinued paying royalties to Rambus.

In contacting Dell computers we learned that they do not pay royalties to Rambus. This is another sign of Rambus losing supporters. The reason must be because RDRAM makes their computers too fast and too heavy, as they were paying royalties just a month ago according to CNBC reporter Hong.

Guess I'll write another email.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.