Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with general -- mention that if you ever need surgery for anything again, and they'll adjust the drug cocktail accordingly.

AND, I have to figure out what on earth bra size I wear, the prospect of asking THAT question to get a real fitting, at my age, is relatively daunting, and somewhat humiliating.

Why? Frankly, many women would benefit from a proper bra fitting -- and I know lots of women in their 30s who have had them done. Weight loss, weight gain, muscular changes, reduction, enhancement, mastectomies, reconstruction ... there are a lot of reasons to have them done, and any decent lingerie store or department will do them. I've had one mediocre experience, but the other times I've had it done have been extremely helpful (turns out, trapeze builds musculature that doesn't lend itself well to traditional bra sizing...).

So don't be embarrassed by it.

Nordstrom's generally does a great job, if you have one in your area. They're polite, respectful, and good at their jobs. And not pushy about you buying expensive bras from them either.

Congrats -- I bet your back will be much happier!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.