Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
Sounds like Bernie's "Medicare-for-All". If it's good enough for the military, it's good enough for the taxpayers funding it.

intercst

I am so sick of hearing about "medicare for all". Really. It too complicated and too expensive for the end user. To many things to deal with. Too much involvement with insurance companies and the upplements etc etc. Hopefully they do better than medicare for all. Tricare is the whole package. Guaranteed acceptance. Permanent. Costs, fees, complications all kept to a minimum!Little to no involvement or at least excessive involvement on the part of the user. Get sick -> see doctor -> bills paid -> a few weeks later pay your share, which for me I have never found it excessive. 15-20 yrs ago I was sick as chit. Lots of neuro, cardio problems, tests, tests, tests, lunatic effing doctors killing me. Caused not a ripple in my budget. Screw Medicare for all. If you're gonna do this, do it right.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.