Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Sounds like my State of Oregon 457b deferred comp plan.

First you should just phone your plan administrators and ask them. I have always found plan admins to be pretty smart.
I was offered the chance of saving my last paycheck into a Roth. It ended up in a Charles Schwab self-directed Roth.
I also had a fund in my 457b called a Charles Schwab PCRA fund and I could contribute/transfer up to 90% of my 457b into.
Both my 457b and my Charles Schwab have great people to talk to when I phone.

I hope this helps.
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.