Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 3
As a blonde aggie alumni, I feel obligated to contribute to the silly train of thought around here lately:

Do you know how to tell a smart blonde from a dumb one?

By the roots...
Print the post Back To Top
As a blonde aggie alumni, I feel obligated to contribute to the silly train of thought around here lately:

LOL!

Nice to see you posting here again, MirKatze.

scottie
...looking forward to the first run of the season...
Nice to see you posting here again, MirKatze.

Thanks Scottie. I am so buried with actual job duties (egad) that it's hard lately.

Once Breckenridge opens up, let's do some runs with your daughters. I am really looking forward to that. I think Keystone is a little crowded and fast early season. I'm going to avoid skiing there on the weekend as long as I can this year because of the lift lines. I'm going to pay good money for Loveland for a couple of weeks instead. I can't believe I actually missed the opening last weekend - that's a first.

Miriam
...see you on the slopes...
Once Breckenridge opens up, let's do some runs with your daughters

You're on!

scottie
No. of Recommendations: 2
As a blonde aggie alumni...

Two points Mirjam: 1, it's Aggie and 2, it's Former Student. You're showing the teasip in you.

There is no such thing as an ex-Aggie!

Steven
As a blonde aggie alumni...
===
Two points Mirjam: 1, it's Aggie and 2, it's Former Student. You're showing the teasip in you.

There is no such thing as an ex-Aggie!

Touche!

The honest truth is that I didn't go to College Station - I went to the home of the hogs: http://www.tamuk.edu/

My dad was a math professor there.

I did go to UT-Austin though, both as an an undergraduate and to graduate school. So the tea-sipper remark is on target, for sure.

Miriam
...can we still be friends?
...can we still be friends?

Certainement, toujours!