No. of Recommendations: 0
Speaking of my MAGA hat, I spotted two guys selling MEGA stuff (flags, banners, bumperstickers and such) from their 40 foot motorhomes parked by one of our towns major arteries today. Stopped to check on their prices.

WoW! Those guys sure are proud of their merchandise.

Having decided that I didn't want to spend $10 on an 11X14 picture of a painting of our current president with recent conservative presidents I was getting back into my Escalade when one of them asked "Where did you get the hat?" several times, he was most insistent.

He seemed disappointed when I told him the local Republican headquarters. I suspect he, as an entrepreneur, was seeking sources. That was (asking People where they got stuff) one of the ways I'd find new sources back before I retired.

One of my secrets was to always try to buy from the importer or manufacturer eschewing middlemen wholesalers as much as possible.

Entrepreneurship, that's one of the things that made America great. Along with freedom to assemble peaceably, petition for redress, freedom to bear arms and, of course, the freedoms from ...
Print the post  

Announcements

This is a Politics Free Board
Politically charged posts are not permitted on the Metar Board. If you make a political post, and it is alerted, the post will be removed. Thanks!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.