Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Speaking of RBAK, can they make it out of their pit?

I said this about their segment in the following post about 5 weeks ago which still holds true:

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=18187500

When studying the space (which is filled with plenty of pits to climb out of), don't neglect the customer base to study how they are climbing out and who they are buying their gear from in terms of the networkers. I think the market has it right in terms of the pit Redback faces climbing out of at the moment.

For that matter, a lot of the same study within specific software games could be carried out to see who has the deepest pit to climb out of. Although I haven't been posting on this board about some of that, I am most impressed with some of the developments over the last year with Bea Systems in terms of the criteria gamers use and the way things are shaping up for the future of WL.

BB
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.