Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
But the students are staging a silent protest.

Although this article doesn't delve into it, according to the TV coverage it was organized by a private citizen who ironically was a former student, dropped out and went to Russia.

http://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Protest-planned-following-a...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Preston Wigiton organized it, I believe.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/...
In that article he says

""Russia is under third world invasion. Luckily Russia is the only nation that understands RAHOWA [Racial Holy War]," Wiginton wrote in a Stormfront post last July. "Because of this immigrants think twice about coming to Russia.""
The students should be protected, it is for the children after all.

I would recommend that every college student listen to everyone from Bernie Sanders all the way to the right of whomever.

Heck, look at the people that have spoken out and been invited to speak the last 30 years. Are our kids today that stupid, that unable to learn or to take a good position?

Frankly., I'm more concerned over leftists that have their sights on our young people. I'll bet you know exactly the ons I speak of too.
The students should be protected, it is for the children after all.

Where did I say that?

I would recommend that every college student listen to everyone from Bernie Sanders all the way to the right of whomever.

I believe that is the position the university has taken, while stating they dont agree with it.

Heck, look at the people that have spoken out and been invited to speak the last 30 years. Are our kids today that stupid, that unable to learn or to take a good position?

Frankly., I'm more concerned over leftists that have their sights on our young people. I'll bet you know exactly the ons I speak of too.

Guess you missed my posts where I said I was directly assaulted by that.
For those who are wondering about the topic of the thread, "white nationalist Richard Spencer will be speaking at ...Texas A&M...
...Spencer made national news earlier this week, when video of his speech at an alt-right conference in Washington D.C. appeared online. At the end of his speech, Spencer said, 'Heil Trump, heil our people, heil victory' and several members of the audience stood up and gave the Nazi Salute."

From what I know of having to live around Aggies, he'll fit right in. On a campus where students voted themselves 3rd most Conservative in the nation, there is a strong undercurrent of racism, xenophobia, and jingoism. There are exceptions, but there is a huge overlap between Aggie fandom and regressive politics.