Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Spiderman -- Really, it's a one player game, but my son and I played it together, where he would swing around the city doing things and then I'd end up doing the fights / missions. (It's really just a good game, in general)

Spiderman is definitely one of the better recent games, and we have had many sessions where we watch the other person play.

MineCraft -- Does it count on this list if my son really likes playing it with me, and I don't enjoy it

Yes, it definitely counts. There is always going to be some of that, but it's worth it if they're enjoying it. Minecraft is big in our house as well, though I eventually got two machines set up so now the boys can play Minecraft together instead of me having to participate as often.

Robinson
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.