No. of Recommendations: 1
Spoiler space

I loved the book, but agree with you about Sirius. It was sad when he bit the dust, but it's not as if you expected him to have a long and happy life anyway. I had thought Ron or Mr. Weasley would bite it.

Ron biting it would have been epic, but maybe a little much for something that is suppose to be a kids book. It seemed to me that JK played on the whole "Somebody is going to die" thing, with both Hagrid and Weasley getting hurt in the book.

I like the Umbrage character, she was really evil.

And I liked the fact that this lead to Hermione calling her an idiot in class, and the other teachers turning a blind eye to the acts of rebellion against her. Kicking HP off the Quidich team is, of course, the ultimate evil.

Ford
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.