Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
Sponsored listings, at the bottom of the page.

How low will they go?

"Bad Flatulence Farting."

No kidding. that's what I'm seeing at the bottom of the Value Hounds page. Whether this refers to the posts, or not… I'm not sure, but if I'm the only one who has this link perhaps it's a not so subtle comment on my posts…

When you think TMF has reached a nadir, there's always a surprise up their jester's commodious sleeve.

kelbon
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
"Bad Flatulence Farting."

She doesn't look the type!
No. of Recommendations: 0
I am not seeing any links at the bottom of the page. Thankfully so it seems. Everything is for sale. Is there such a thing as good flatulence?
No. of Recommendations: 2
Sorry, kelbon, I guess it's only you.

No comment. Pass the beans, please.

Dan
No I see it too. But it is only on free forums, doesnt show up on paid pages. MF is a business after all.

James
She doesn't look the type!

Snip:

"I took the product and within 3 days and I felt much better. My doctor thought I was suffering from stress (I work in the theater and was involved in a show with a huge cast)..l was not convinced that was the problem...I have dealt with theater pressure for years.

Whatever the case, l had over 6 weeks of gut issues with no relief until l tried the RezVera...the 'gas'... pain... intestinal hurry...even some vomiting(I think related to something I ate..late night , heavy meal...I normally eat small, frequent meals).

This is bad enough. No. I'm absolutely not going to post a link to that scene in Blazing Saddles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9rN6oTs
? strange I'm not seeing it. Maybe your browser or ISP is pushing content.
It does not show on my desktop, where I have Ad Bloc installed, but does show on my tablet where Ad Bloc is not available.
Try "Adblock Plus" for fast, fast, fast relief from commercial flatulence! (Works for me. Plus, it's free.)
Try "Adblock Plus" for fast, fast, fast relief from commercial flatulence! (Works for me. Plus, it's free.)

For anyone who has not tried it, Adblock Plus really does transform the look of the web. I can't say how profound the change is to turn it on, as I did that many years ago. However when I have to use a browser where it isn't turned on the transition to being without it is really painful.

Of course it might not be considered fair to the many web sites whose advertising pays their bills without ever reaching me, but having experienced the web both ways I'll keep blocking.
For anyone who has not tried it, Adblock Plus really does transform the look of the web. I can't say how profound the change is to turn it on, as I did that many years ago. However when I have to use a browser where it isn't turned on the transition to being without it is really painful.

Ditto for me, except as a recent very happy user, I can say that my Interwebs have been transformed into something sane-looking, very different from the recent environment which always included lascivious babes hanging onto every corner of every page. I guess at some point I must have clicked on the wrong link and Google.com's algorithms concluded I was a heterosexual sex-starved male (maybe not entirely inaccurately), but that doesn't mean I want my environment transformed into a whorehouse.

Thanks Adblock, DTM
Thanks Adblock

Who knew that a frivolous post (though those ads continue to plumb greater depths) could lead to such an improvement in the quality of life?

I now have both my Macs blocked from ads. It's as if a calm breeze has blown in to replace the turbulent distracting gusts.

Adblock on the laptop. I also have an older G4 tower running on an older operating system and web browser. It will take an operating system upgrade, but, because of its guts, that just slows things down. Adblock doesn't work on it, so I tried SafariBlock, which worked, but slowed down the speed at which pages loaded, presumably as it ruminated about what to load and what not too. I threw SafariBlock out and after a little digging found PithHelmet which works great and web pages load much faster sans ads. I only mention this in case others are running older operating systems and browsers and want to block ads too.

Thanks,
kelbon
No. of Recommendations: 0
Ask and your ads will be subtracted.

The Wordsmith