Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
A most unusual, but very welcome, winter has come to an end here in Southeast Virginia. Not even one flake of snow did I espy floating to the ground!! Nary a one! There were 2 nights in January that got down to 18 above, but that was as cold as Mother Nature dished out to us. I can recall a light frost as late as April 15, so we're not completely out of the woods yet, but I'm going to move the the more hearty outside plants from the garage to the back patio on Monday, April Fools Day.

No clouds of smoke to worry about here, but the cars are beginning to show their spring coat of yellow pollen. That usually lasts about 2 weeks or so, (choke, wheeze, and cough)! Take care, everyone!

Lyle
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Happy spring to you too! It has stopped raining around the SF bay area off and on long enough to get some of the outdoor spring clean up started. Finished the back and sides yard and now working on the front. I really think the weeds are worse this time.

Sort of glad the choke, wheeze, cough is due to yellow pollen and not to clouds of smoke. We got a lot of wind driven smoke for the past 2 years. I started thinking I would have to give up smoke via not breathing.

Spring, time to do happy dances.
Print the post Back To Top