Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Everything I see anBout this company and its growing ecosystem suggests to me we have a behemoth in the making. Like two other holdings I have (SHOP & PYPL)it seems like SQ has developed an insidious way to wiggle into small business all around the world and lock themselves in in a way that is hard to extricate from. And I say that in a positive. The disruptive potential (payroll, lending, invoicing) is astounding. People want one stop shopping and SQ has a lot to offer.

So while some see pypl as direct competition, it seems like there are some synergies that would make the two of excellent partners. Add shop to the mix and it seems consumers and vendors both win n one large ecosystem that does everything. Especially if each is able to reduce costs of duplicative services they all currently offer.

Call me crazy, but I think I want to be around to see how all of this washes out.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
This run is making me expect a significant dip any day. This rocket has cruised for a while. Thinking of selling to buy back at a sale.
I am wary too it just goes up everyday
The struggle is real for shorts. I’m serious... 2 week delayed data indicates 33 Million shorts are anywhere from 20-400% underwater. I remember when this was at $14 and some people prayed for a $20 buyout. You do not want a buyout! This is $100+ stock in a year!
I picked up some at $36 last week. Still my overall my weighted average is $11.65 - I'm long term - picking up as cash flows allow.
If you sold and took profit from $SQ yesterday or today..i want you to sell all your shares and never come back. U no longer fam!!
This is one that you can keep tossing money into and laugh when they had to do several splits and are at $100 In a year or so...
See it like this...Market saturation on reasonable methods of payments already exist..Entry into Bitcoin is a worldwide appeal
Strong company but i can't help but feel the feeling here is too greedy, precisely what happens before a correction
No. of Recommendations: 1
SQ future. SQ Bank accounts. SQ lines of credit. SQ paycheck processing. SQ Crypto processing. SQ atm portals. It's coming folks.