Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
I'm actually shocked I haven't seen more on Fool about SQ. The reason I bought SQ is because I work retail. I work for a larger company but see how SQ can help smaller companies such as my buddies start up brewery. He loves SQ's product and ease of use. I had never owned SQ yet my work we use NCR, so I bought this when Stock Adviser recommended it. I decided to sell NCR primarily because they are much more hardware, and ATM's. When was the last time you used an ATM? Yeah exactly, so I've moved on and hope that SQ continues to grow. Anyone see the potential I do for small and big business that I do? SQ seems to be more competitive than the other credit card companies are for business owners. I also own PYPL and think both can thrive. PYPL can thrive in eCommerce where SQ works best so far at point of sale for the plumber or contractor, barber etc....
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
I agree. My husband and I own a small home inspection company and before square there was no easy to use, cost effective way to take credit cards. Our bank had been trying for years to get us to take credit cards, it was just not cost effective. Square changed all of that. They are a great friend to small business owners everywhere. Even our chiropractor uses square to process our payments.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Good afternoon! Are you a member of Crypto Society? SQ was a TMF recommendation in that forum. I purchased as part of the Crypto Society portfolio and SQ has performed well.

Harley
No. of Recommendations: 0
Harley,

Thanks for the info! I am not unfortunately a member of Crypto Society so thanks for the info, glad to know SQ is on the radar of TMF somewhere. I'm hoping to get into other MF services as my investing grows. I'm also getting my fellow coworkers to look into investing in stocks so that's been fun. Well cheers and upward and onward for SQ!
No. of Recommendations: 1
Bastapasta,

I'm glad to hear that SQ is helping your family and others you know grow your business if not make it easier! Helps confirm my observations. Hopefully it will continue to translate into earning for SQ.