Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I'm looking for a STANDALONE umbrella insurance policy for small rental property in California. Most umbrella policies require either homeowners and/or auto insurance but if you don’t own a home or car in the US (I'm currently living in Europe), you’re kinda out of luck. Does anyone know of a insurer who offers STANDALONE umbrella insurance? Thanks in advance.
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.