Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Being an employee of CVS and observing feedback on boards from Walgreens and Rite Aid, I cannot help but be saddened by the lack of interaction. Surely there must be other CVS stockholders who have something to say concerning the company. I have been employed as a pharmacist since June, 1982. I started my pharmacy career with a retail chain called Hook's Drugs. That chain merged with Krogers to become Hook's-SuperRx. That company was purchased by Revco before eventually becoming the property of CVS. Needless to say, I have seen a great many changes and various looks at different drug companies. I feel that CVS is the most financially stable of them all. My shares of Revco stock have more than doubled in value since becoming CVS. As time advances, I truly believe that the current management of CVS will position the company to become the drug chain leader of the future. This bulletin board posting is hopefully the first of many more to come and hopefully will prompt many other opinions and comments to be posted as well.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I agree that this has been a nice stock - I'd been watching it for a while, and when the last split was announced, I bought in. It's been very rewarding to watch the price continue to climb - and to follow the news as CVS continues to grow in creative ways. And there's a certain amount of pride in seeing a local stock make good - I live in Rhode Island. I've used CVS for years, and really like the pharmacists. Great service!
Print the post Back To Top