Skip to main content
Update
The boards are getting a new home!

We're pleased to announce an update is coming to the community boards.

Sunday, September 25th: We are migrating the boards to a new platform. The site is currently in read-only mode and we will bring it back online as soon as the migration is complete.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
"Alabama has highest COVID case positivity rate in the U.S."

https://www.waff.com/2021/07/29/alabama-has-highest-covid-ca...

The State that insists upon God sorting them out.

Ken
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
from your link:

almost every one of the patients in the hospital who did not get the vaccine, now said they wish they had
No. of Recommendations: 1
Stay Away From Alabama

I learned that from My Cousin Vinny!
No. of Recommendations: 0
Living here. Vaccinated, masked. Can’t control the death cultists. Stay home except groceries and walks in the park when it’s not too hot.

Lots of them are down near the beaches, closer to Florida. Or in the poorer areas. Just doing what I can to keep my own safe but if my own sister is an example logic doesn’t work on them. They need laws or personal tragedies.
No. of Recommendations: 3
They need laws or personal tragedies.

Wow! Is that a sobering realization. Some people are so stupid that they need to have "a death in the family" before they wake up. And from what I've heard, even THAT is not often enough.

But I guess it's nothing new. One relative of mine lost her husband to lung cancer. The lady still smokes. Actually, she doesn't anymore because she wound up in a nursing home and I doubt that they let her smoke there. At least we can use the excuse that nicotine is one of the most addictive substances on the planet.

But all of this raises the question of why so many people are self-destructive. Are they just unaware of dangers? Incapable of assessing the odds of serious injury/disease and death? Distrusting of public officials?

The Covid pandemic has brought all of this to the forefront. But it was there all along, wasn't it?