Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 20
“Michael Steele Blasts Jim Jordan On His Jan. 6 Trump Amnesia”
————————————

Jordan was a bit “unclear” about conversations with DT on Normal Tourist Visit Day: “I spoke with him that day, after? I think after. I don't know if I spoke with him in the morning or not. I just don't know...I….I don't know when those conversations happened.”

You know what time you called the president, and you know what you said, an incredulous Steele snapped on Lincoln Project TV. You’re a grown-ass man. Stop acting like a 10-year-old kid who got caught playing with himself by his momma. I can tell you the time, place, the date of every conversation I’ve had with every president….going back to Bill Clinton. I can tell you where I was and what was said. This *** ** * —ch is sitting up there acting like, ’Well, I don’t know if it was before, I don’t know if it was after. Oh lordy Jesus, I don’t remember. I gotta look at my notes.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/ex-rnc-chair-michael-steele-0...
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.