Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 20
“Michael Steele Blasts Jim Jordan On His Jan. 6 Trump Amnesia”
————————————

Jordan was a bit “unclear” about conversations with DT on Normal Tourist Visit Day: “I spoke with him that day, after? I think after. I don't know if I spoke with him in the morning or not. I just don't know...I….I don't know when those conversations happened.”

You know what time you called the president, and you know what you said, an incredulous Steele snapped on Lincoln Project TV. You’re a grown-ass man. Stop acting like a 10-year-old kid who got caught playing with himself by his momma. I can tell you the time, place, the date of every conversation I’ve had with every president….going back to Bill Clinton. I can tell you where I was and what was said. This *** ** * —ch is sitting up there acting like, ’Well, I don’t know if it was before, I don’t know if it was after. Oh lordy Jesus, I don’t remember. I gotta look at my notes.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/ex-rnc-chair-michael-steele-0...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 13
I remember having this conversation with my father when he ranted on the defense of Nixon. He complained that people were being asked questions like "On January 12th in your telephone call with President Nixon, did you..." -- do YOU know who you talked to on January 12th of that year and what you said? He fumed when I said, "Well, I don't know for sure -- but I sure'd remember it if I was plotting to commit a felony."
No. of Recommendations: 0
It's been 20 years and I still remember the conversation I had with my co-workers the morning of 9/11 prior to finding out about the terrorist attack.
No. of Recommendations: 1
I think I would remember any telephone call with the supposed leader of the free world.

Ken