Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I have been away for some time, picking a horrible day to come home
- the 11th. After the dust sort of settled,I had a paper loss that was otally unaccceptable, like many. However, my own opinion goes along with NIH's head in charge of stem cell research as pertaining to a cure for many incurable ailments. He thinks, that in 5 years, they will be far enough along to perform tests on humans. No one, to my knowledge or others smarter and more involved than me, has ever heard from a department head of NIH say 5 YEARS- that is a 'miracle'
. Is INCY involved with it? It works very closely with genetics, however.I have lost MUCH money in INCY and if it is not involved at present with stem cell research, I think I will sell at a loss.( I just don't have time to research it).
Thoughts. Oh- I'm involved with scientific heriditary research aimed at treatment and cure of the incurable, so I admit a little predjudice.
Again, is it involved?I am not taking politics into account- they are too volitile. Thank you. I am going to make a decision very soon, so please help me ASAP.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.