Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 3
Steve: The Gov was hoping to get to 70% vaccinated by July 1, but the state is stalling out at a fraction over 60%, ...

Sanjay Gupta just commented on CNN that nationally the US daily uptake is only half (350K) what is needed (700K) to get to 70% by Joe's target date.

I Can't help but be suspicious when we (Canada) receive an offer of a loan of a million doses of Moderna because our suppliers can't keep up with demand?

Of course our Cowboy provinces are resisting as well ... so Alberta put up 3 $1 million lottery prizes for getting your shots.

Here in Nova Scotia when the online booking site opens up new time and date slots they are jumped on voraciously. It is so bad that the top Doc on the briefing yesterday asked people who are not actually looking to please not tie up the site that makes for long wait times. Of course my wife claims she is scouting for friends and family and has actually helped several of them move up their second dose dates significantly.

Our premier is targeting 75% with both doses by end of July and everyone who can get it done by end of August. Some discussion about vaccinating children under 12, we give them flu shots every year?

Sort of interesting watching the US battle over voting rights vs States rights? As Steve and others often comment ... there is no such thing as settled law. I'm betting on demographics.

Oh, Fareed is talking about global perception of flaws in US Democracy ... sigh!

Chuckle discussion over the more than 2,000 Political attempts to assassinate Obamacare. I'm guessing there never was going to be a Trumpcare?

Good luck to us all.

Tim <how much longer before Mitch's neck eats his head?>
Print the post  

Announcements

This is a Politics Free Board
Politically charged posts are not permitted on the Metar Board. If you make a political post, and it is alerted, the post will be removed. Thanks!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.