Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Steve...then there would be the culture shock of being in a place that did not run on racism, religious fanaticism and corruption, where it isn't normal for people to be shot down in the street on a daily basis.

Good points, might want to rethink this?

Spent most of the afternoon making my world famous beef stew modified for an instant pot in half the time and a large batch of J.P.'s Big Daddy Biscuits to go with it, yum. More snow due tomorrow though it often misses us and goes to NB and Newfoundland instead.

Wife wouldn't let me put some of my fav ingredients in it so I found it a bit watery and lacking heat but since she asked for it thought I'd better do it her way.

As to the tax thingy, BL has to pay US taxes some days (the ones where she is in US on business) and Canadian taxes on the other days when she is in the office in Vancouver. Her bank pays Ernst and Young to do it for her. They'll miss her when she moves to Houston in June.

Tim
Print the post  

Announcements

This is a Politics Free Board
Politically charged posts are not permitted on the Metar Board. If you make a political post, and it is alerted, the post will be removed. Thanks!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.