Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1

Still holding AUO (lots !!) and MCC - both medium term prospects

I'm thinking CHL , interesting exposure to the sector & very interesting looking chart.

I'm watching MCC but that fall below $1.20 is a concern. Mcc needs to break above & hold $1.20 quickly for me.

Woodside if the big driller strikes

Yep of cause it's no cert but the odds favour it & given the recent contracts with China you'd reckon long term Woody is a no brainer.

Think things are beginning to look up !!

The XAO is approaching a major res area so we will find out soon what the results of that test are.

One or two sectors are bullish & a couple more are looking like they want to at least bounce.

Many other sectors that have been in downtrend are about or are testing resistance so the verdict on those is yet in.

Gee I just should have said , yep Harmy things are starting to look up.

JR

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.