Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 6
Still more lies. I realize that lying about actual news events is simply standard Trump cult practice, but is lying about other posters considered appropriate posting practice here at TMF? Lying about other posters seems like the kind of behavior that would get you banned. Is it your own banning experience that you are thinking of, because it isn't me.

Of course whenever a poster doesn't like the content of a comment that points out lies or ignorance, I can see why they might make up lies and attack rather than address their own willful ignorance. It doesn't change the fact that they are ill-informed and . . . well . . . kind of stupid. But it is a pretty standard knuckle dragger approach to discussion.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.