Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Stock closed at 1.78 on the day of my last post two months ago. It is now at 2.61. About 50%.

They just announced a 24 million dollar order that includes engineering fees. They also recently announced a 6.7 million dollar order.

That puts them well on the track to achieving the 30 to 60 million predicted by Tokeman in the last two conference calls. The clock on that prediction still gives about 16 months if you go by the announcement of the 6.7 million contract.

By the way. IR reported that the 24 million order actually falls outside of the 30 to 60 million that is predicted from engine sales from the three engines being produced by STM.

I don't know, but this is the best position this stock has ever been in as far as I can see. Friday will be interesting.

If you have not looked in a while, it might be time to see what is happening with Lidar/AR/VR/Projection.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.