Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
You can't beat JCI as a quality stock. Pretty soon I'm going to start back on my split hopes. Oh No!!
Print the post Back To Top
"You can't beat JCI as a quality stock. Pretty soon I'm going to start back on my split hopes. Oh No!!"

Two impressive factors are at work here. JCI normally takes a tumble during the fall months...
It has weathered the 9/11 macabre events and has virtually returned to its 80 dollar height of a few months past. JCI is showing some strength to match its fiscally strong numbers; therefore, a split would no longer suprise me. Normally, JCI announces a .03 dividend hike for the Jan. 2 payment. It could be that there might be a split announcement also.

dd
I've been off the boards for almost a year, maybe more, and am somewhat out of the loop. What was the date of JCIs last split?
Rick
No. of Recommendations: 3
Based strictly on this board's activity, you could probably catch up on your reading in under a half-hour (about 60 messages). Last split, I believe was a "twofer" in April of 97.

You haven't missed too much excitement, but that is probably one of the reasons we hold this stock. Excitement can be bad for your health.

Regards,