Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
The series is starting over again on the Heroes & Icons channel.

OMG, the first season is so tedious and melodramatic.

AC *thank the Gods it gets better*
Print the post Back To Top
OMG, the first season is so tedious and melodramatic.

Yes, I started streaming the series on Netflix a while back, and I had forgotten how stiff and shallow the characters were before they found a groove. I did, however, remember that it took 2 or 3 seasons for the goofy-looking Worf to evolve into something more resembling a Warrior-race :)
I remember one or two episodes in the first season (particularly the Bynars) that I enjoyed. And I was very happy when they killed off Tasha (I'm afraid I was never a fan). The second season was better. I would say they were hitting the grove by The Measure of a Man episode.

AC *enjoys watching it again even though I complain* ;0)
No. of Recommendations: 3
I always loved the show. I cut them slack that first season in overcoming the resistance to a new Enterprise crew and ship. To me the lesser episodes were no worse than the OS' lesser episodes.

Ken
No. of Recommendations: 2
And still better over most of DS9, Enterprise and Voyager.
No. of Recommendations: 4
Actually, her best performance was as her half-Romulan daughter.
No. of Recommendations: 2
Actually, her best performance was as her half-Romulan daughter.

Agreed. I just don't understand the whole puppylove thing that seems to be going on with the Male cast. From what I understand, it was that way at the conventions at the time too.

AC *but Troi was kinda unattractive considering what the hairdresser did to her hair in the first season*