No. of Recommendations: 1
In one of the hardcover guides to OFF, each episode's descriptions include a feature called "stuff you may have missed." It includes little things, throwaway jokes, primarily visual gags.

I think I'm pretty smart at catching those usually missed items. But last night, as the redsavina family gathered around to watch a beloved rerun of "The Chili Cook-Off" episode, bam! There were two things I had missed. I couldn't believe it--I'll bet we've watched this particular favorite episode 50 times. But there they were, just another illustration of the richness of this thing we call "The Simpsons."

1. The Muntz Family Chili booth has a banner that says, "It takes weeks to make Muntz."

2. The beer tent has a banner that says, "Must show proof of age or have exact change."
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
But there they were, just another illustration of the richness of this thing we call "The Simpsons."

That is exactly why The Simpsons will live forever in syndication, everytime you watch you can pick up on something else because of the level of "detail" the writers put into each episode.

Agent
Print the post Back To Top