Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Substance P asked:

I went to the book's recommended SI wedsite and noticed references made of a function/reunion happening in San Diego. I would like to attend but I have no specfic information on meeting sites, dates or times. Can anyone fill me in? Thanks!

About 30 participants from the board will be attending the March 7, 2000 Qualcomm annual shareholder meeting. They will spend the rest of the time eating together, dancing together and discussing gorilla game investing. A bit of a reunion, if you will. All the times, dates and locations were posted on the Silicon Investor G&K board over the past two months. LindyBill is in charge and has done all the arranging for the event. I believe they had room for 50 at the meal where they were going to speak and discuss investing gorilla and king style, but I seem to recall Lindy saying 30 some odd had confirmed that event a few days ago and there was room for more. You might want to contact him by PM to get the specifics as he said yesterday there were still a few spots available.

I hope that helped. The 'gang' has been talking about it for months thanks to Qualcomm blasting off like a rocket for all of us last year. If you want to see wealth effect in action - attend the get together.

I wish I could attend, but that's one heck of pond to fly over from here and would keep me from my working duties.

BB

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.