No. of Recommendations: 4
I just heard on CNBC that Obama will veto any bipartisan legislation designed to avoid the fiscal cliff if it includes extending the tax cuts for "the rich". Now lets MadCap, when Obama extended the tax cuts the first time (for everyone) he said it would be foolish to raise taxes in a slowdown, if i recall correctly the economy was growing at over 2% at the time, the last GDP number was 1.3%, now all of a sudden it's wise. He's such a divisive idiot.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
He's such a divisive idiot

No need for an adjective.
No. of Recommendations: 0
just heard on CNBC that Obama will veto any bipartisan legislation designed to avoid the fiscal cliff if it includes extending the tax cuts for "the rich". Now lets MadCap, when Obama extended the tax cuts the first time (for everyone) he said it would be foolish to raise taxes in a slowdown, if i recall correctly the economy was growing at over 2% at the time, the last GDP number was 1.3%, now all of a sudden it's wise. He's such a divisive idiot

Obama said out loud to an open audience, that he was all for compromise as long as folks agreed with him

He is a putz, and he is President, that is clearly not a good thing.
No. of Recommendations: 0
He's such a divisive idiot

No need for an adjective.

Actually I think it may be time for a new adjective

Obama

it covers a lot of ground.