No. of Recommendations: 5
Well I did it. I sucked it up and paid my $30 for 2 years of membership. I realized how much I did use the boards and how much I would miss them. There are way too many stupid people in the world and I have found that this is one of the few places where idiocy is the minority. This board, in particular, is my favorite of all boards because it combines people who understand finance & investing as well as the intelligent, and often subliminal, humor of OFF. So cheers to you fellow Fools and Simpson's fans! And an extra cheers to Agentpreppie for having the vision to not only create this board but to develop it to what it has become today and hopefully will be in the coming months.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
And an extra cheers to Agentpreppie for having the vision to not only create this board but to develop it to what it has become today and hopefully will be in the coming months.

Awww shucks........
I would give you a rec for this but I had already inadvertently spent my daily allowance of them.

Agent
This board, in particular, is my favorite of all boards because it combines people who understand finance & investing as well as the intelligent, and often subliminal, humor of OFF.

My portfolio has lost approximately 75% of it's value. But I do love the Simpsons.

Cheers,
T13

No. of Recommendations: 2

My portfolio has lost approximately 75% of it's value. But I do love the Simpsons.

Cheers,
T13

Boston Opera Hat? Confederated Slave Holdings? Amalgamated Yarn?

Homer: 'Yah-hoo!'
Phone bank:' Yahoo! up, 8 points.'

Homer: 'What the hell is this crap?'
Phone bank: 'Fox Broadcasting, down 11 points...'

Naj
Greetings Agent,

I would give you a rec for this but I had already inadvertently spent my daily allowance of them.

As Homer would say:
"D'oh!"

Or would it be:
"What's a rec?"

JB
(Attempting Simpson's style humour)
As Homer would say:
"D'oh!"

Or would it be:
"What's a rec?"

The last one wouldn't be Homer, it'd be Fat Tony (one of the greatest supporting characters of a TV show EVER!!)

Agent