No. of Recommendations: 3
Guys I really enjoyed the service over the last several years. I think I have been in since around the beginning. I have not been an active poster and I regret that. I have been so busy off of the internet. Anyway, I always appreciated the posts of others, even when I didn't agree with them. The best part by far though, were the trips abroad, putting eyes in places I will never get to. I hope the people with TMF in front of their names who were associated with the service will bring awareness and focus on global companies to the other services. The Fool has gotten a lot bigger and more complicated as time has gone on, I can't even name all of the subscription services any more. Nate and Nathan and the rest, thanks for a great education, too bad it had to end so soon.

Peace
VieuxCarre, M.D.

ps off to the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival to drown my sorrows in the blues. Gumbo and Couchon de Lait are on the menu!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.