Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 7
The price of SUI has gone through the roof.
It now yields about 2.4% which is pathetic for a REIT.
Its dividend has risen from 2 dollars a share to 3 dollars a share over the last five years. A decent growth rate but not one that justifies its stock price.

I have invested in SUI with the belief that the average American is going to not do so well financially in the future. Hence manufactured homes and trailer parks should be a very good investment. Presumably it will do well relatively speaking when the next recession comes.

My investment in SUI has more than doubled in value. Today I sold 15% of my SUI stock and increased positions in BPR,SPG,UMH and SBRA. I am considering selling more SUI.

CAN ANYONE MAKE A CASE FOR HOLDING SUI AT ITS CURRENT PRICE?
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY ITS PRICE IS SO HIGH AT THIS POINT IN TIME?

thank you
Martin
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.