Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 8
sur it does Carp....but life is simple also..."judge them by their works"...a young minister in Gallilee said that....we are all capable of the worst...and sometimes we do bad things....but the degree is the thing....the degree of bad...the obvious and paramount degrees of evil can be smelt, seen, and tasted.....so I guess we should leave all genocidal maniacs, mad bombers, nuclear meatheads, racist infections, and the Idi Amins. Adolfs' and the like to the higher authority of the moralist hi-grounders?....a man cheats u out of your money...a group swindles you, a man kills another for revenge, robs a bank,,,et al...all bad things.....but a man sets himself up as the second coming of SKELL from hell?.....imagine ourselves in a prison...falsely convicted....and our choice is to fight for our humanity...or get bent over and abused....does a mn find a weapon and prepare to kill?...or does he genuflect on wonderful passages of wonderful things?...I guess my life experiences taught me that when we stop standing up.,.and when we stop fighting back...we are dead...or undead?......I am not one to step over a fallen man on his back getting his teeth kicked out...some can..I cannot....is it my business?....depends on what u believe..."He that helps the lowest of mine...helps me".....sure He said turn the other cheek...but I cannot do that..cause I am not Him....I am what I am...we all are what we are...and I speak as a man who is disgusted with all politics in this country..TO ME THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL BETWEN THE SO CALLED OPPOSING PARTIES..I just know what there is , and what there should be..each to his own.......tr
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.