Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Although I've never read his posts, anyone who is (nearly) universally loated as misheldo must be elected Feste.

swimdad, power broker
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
OCD: loathed <--- mine, by the way
No. of Recommendations: 0
OCD: loathed <--- mine, by the way

I'm pretty sure it's Plamer's.

BK
No. of Recommendations: 80
Although I've never read his posts, anyone who is (nearly) universally loated as misheldo must be elected Feste.

swimdad, power broker

Don't be silly. Lots of people hate you, too, swimdad. Here, I'll prove it to you.

If you hate swimdad, please rec this post.

BK
No. of Recommendations: 2
Don't be silly. Lots of people hate you, too, swimdad. Here, I'll prove it to you.

So, you're telling me I've got a shot.

swimdad

So, you're telling me I've got a shot.

swimdad

Not a chance in hell.

BK
I support the endorsement just because the cool name "swimdad."

I respect your open-mindedness, but I think you should know that swimdad has been known to rent orphans for paintball practice. So if you're in favor of the exploitation of innocent orphans, then swimdad's your man.

BK
I respect your open-mindedness, but I think you should know that swimdad has been known to rent orphans for paintball practice. So if you're in favor of the exploitation of innocent orphans, then swimdad's your man.

BK

----------------------------------

Back off already... if there is any kind of child labor to be exploited, BOPE will be the leader in that field.

CaveGirl
No. of Recommendations: 3
Back off already... if there is any kind of child labor to be exploited, BOPE will be the leader in that field.

CaveGirl

--------------------------------------

If insignificance is your goal, BOPE is the leader in that field.

BK
If insignificance is your goal, BOPE is the leader in that field.

BK

-----------------------------------

I accept that compliment!

CaveGirl
No. of Recommendations: 5

BK

Exploitation? No! No! Gainful employment!

A less-worthy man than swimdad once said, “Are there no orphanages? Are there no workhouses?” This less-worthy man was visited by three ghosts who showed him that exploitation was A Bad Thing.

On the other hand, swimdad said. “Let there be employment!” and, then for many times, the little blighters would frolic (and duck) in the sun far away from the care and woe of not being in the sun (and not ducking).

Swimdad was visited also by three ghosts: The ghosts of Feste Past who showed that refusing nominations caused others to lose enjoyment), Feste Present (who showed that misery in the world exists because of swimdad's rejection across several years), and Feste Future (Raggmopp saying, 'Kin I have your stuff?').

Now swimdad, heart open, gives gainful employment to small children especially this wee one, a wee shy smile on his face, clutching a wee small crutch, and saying, in a small wee voice as paint dribbles down his small wee face: “God Bless everyone except BigKahoona who would have us back at The Orphanage not Gainfully Employed.”

MichaelR

Head of 'Elect swimdad to The Feste Award Committee'.

I appreciate all the kind words, but I still am endorsing misheldo.

swimdad
No. of Recommendations: 2
I appreciate all the kind words, but I still am endorsing misheldo.

swimdad

I hate you now more than ever.

Well done!

BK