Skip to main content
The boards are getting a new home!

We're pleased to announce an update is coming to the community boards.

Sunday, September 25th: We are migrating the boards to a new platform. The site is currently in read-only mode and we will bring it back online as soon as the migration is complete. | The Motley Fool Community
This Board Has Moved

This board has been migrated to our new platform! Click below to continue the discussion on the new site.

Go to the New Site
No. of Recommendations: 1
Colorado allows an extension if a refund is due, however, this year, it's in your best interest to file an income tax return before May 31 in order to qualify for the TABOR refund of $400 single or $800 married.

Google can give you more info if needed.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1

Apparently we have until June 30th now. Thank goodness bc I filed an extension (bc I'm disaster filing for 2021, yup) and totally would have missed it.

Print the post Back To Top