Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Taking a look at Broadvision. Looks good so far, just as long as all of my numbers are correct...

FY99
Sales up 126.9%
Gross Margins 75% (1998's were 81%)
Net Margins 16% (1998's were 8%)
Cash to Debt 56.9 (1998's was 13.90)
Flow Ratio 0.83 (1998's was 1.24)
CK Margin 17.36% (1998's was -5.5%)

This post got me interested in Broadvision, so I ran the numbers for the most recent 10Q (three months ended March 31, 2000). Speaking of which, when there's only one quarter of data, is it better to go with the previous FY, as the original poster did?

Anyway, the recent numbers:

Sales Growth: 233.1%
Gross Margins: 71.2%
Net Margins: 16.3%
Cash-to-Debt: 50.8
Flow Ratio: 1.50
Cash King: 35.6%

Everything looks good except for the Flow Ratio, which was good for FY '99 and nearly so in FY '98. Quarter info should be coming soon, I'd think, since the quarter ended at the end of June.

Who are the competitors to consider for running a Rule Maker Ranker spreadsheet?

jason
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.